Heritage Restoration Works
STONE TECHNOLOGY CENTRE has a complete technical team of stone technologists, civil engineers, structural engineers,
architects for doing stone restoration works. Restoration of heritage stone buildings is our specialization. Our indepth
understanding of natural stone along with technical expertise gives us the edge in undertaking heritage restoration works.
The company alsong with its sister concern M/s VIKJAY CONSTRUCT TECHNOLOGIES, Jaipur undertakes such restoration works.
We also undertake stone maintenance - stone floors, facades/elevational architectural works.
The objective is to return the building or chosen area to its original state and maintain it.
Our sister concern M/s VIKJAY INTERNATIONAL, Jaipur has been working for stone projects since 1999. We have been working in marble, granites, slates & quartzites, sandstones and other natural stones. We have the technical expertise to undertake accurate stone works with customized sizes and finishes. We can work as per design drawings, carving cutting, finishing of the stone can be done as per project requirements. With our technical know how accuracy for the stone items can be assured. Please visit the website www.vikjaystones.com for more detailed information.
Temple Works (Blue)
Shree Jagannath Temple, JCARC Complex, Adalaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
Duration : January 2013 - June 2014
Shikhar Height : 45 Feet, Stone Quantity : 11,000 cu.ft.
Scope of Work : Project Management Consultancy, Skilled Manpower Deployment On Site & All Stone Work Quality Monitoring & Supervision.
- We conducted Stone Sculpture Festivals involving known national and international sculptors from seven states at Rajkot and Adalaj, Gandhinagar. We had earlier conducted such festivals at Ambaji and Gandhinagar.
- We are assisting in setting up a Kota stone waste and slurry plant at IPIA, Kota for manufacture of bricks, power blocks and floor tiles. It is one of the projects for converting waste into wealth.
- Stone sculpting Festival in Jaipur
- Assisting in setting up plants for utilization of granite waste and slurry, marble waste and slurry and sand stone waste.
- Reduction in power consumption on stone working machines
- Special control panels suitable for outdoor work.